Thursday, November 10, 2011

Art Walk this Saturday!

Join us this Saturday, November 12th, from 6-9 PM, as we host the photographic work of Terry Pratt .  Of his work Terry says,

"I am returning to Photography after 30 yrs away.
When I left it was all about D76, Tri-X film,
Polaroids, Darkrooms and Thermometers.
So glad I experienced that.
Now its all changed.


1966
In 1966 I saw the movie. BLOW-UP, an english film about a studio photographer.
I purchased a Kodak folding camera and started taking pictures.
Still in my teens, I met Northwest Photographer Mary Randlett, who is still taking
pictures and is an inspiration at the age of 86.


1980‘s
During this time period I worked for and with another Northwest Photographer,
Chuck Kuhn. I was introduced to the working side of Photography. I learned a lot
from Chuck . . . Let ‘r Buck


2011
Hope you enjoy my work."

 

 

No comments: